After a study break of almost 2 months or more, I am finally back to write on my place again. I've missed blogging, but it was a wise idea to focus on my studies on first hand. My freshmen year has finally ended. Err, sounds quite grown up. Though I still have one exam to give though it's quite unrelated since it's the one that got delayed due to a strike in city. Hashtag big city problems.
A lot has happened in past two months. Like:
- I am not a freshmen anymore.
- My blog got a new design (so did the design site. Gosh, I have so many designs to show but that's for another post)
- I love Math now. Well only math, this statement doesn't include geometry or algebra.
- Economics went so well unlike what I anticipated.
- My socializing game has been strong.
- I have almost finished my goodreads challenge.
- My current favorite show is Gossip Girl. WHOOPS!
- Teen Wolf airs in less than 10 days
- I'll be 18 in like two months (!!!!)
I have so many things planned to take my blog in new, artistic and fun direction. Thank you all for sticking by and reading even when it was dead. It's Friday today so expect an iGraphy link up + #SocialBloggers Twitter chat.
As a small thank-you token, I'm giving away 2 ad spaces to my blog's readers. To enter, just comment below with your blog link and why you like to blog. I'll draw 2 bloggers randomly and notify them via email.