I've been a complete MIA in past week. With exams coming up, I am having hard time managing both real and virtual presence. It's really hard to focus on studies when there are so many things dancing around my head,
I had been wondering what should I do to calm my nerves and solely focus on everything related to my exams? Mannn I got accounting, economics and 5 other subjects to excel and I can't sit around and plan things just in my head. Just then I realized, I could unplug from internet and social media, cut all my family gatherings and other functions to half (since you CAN'T cut them off completely) and try to stick to "you-better-study" schedule. It's going to be hard since I am usually found with gadgets 25 hours a day *sarcasm intended*
There must be other students like me, who are trying to get their minds off other things and get in actions for exams, my advice for all of them is just start from somewhere and make points on every topic you need to focus on. As it's probably too late to start it all over.
I'm planning to go on a blogging break till the mid of June. The exams of freshmen year aren't gonna be easy. I could use all the good wishes and prayers so send them all my way. This time, I can't let Math kill me.
As it did in high school.
Hey, I have a new pal Economics, I need to be friend with it, too.
My current plan is :
- Wake up (whenever you can but preferably early) and make a list of what to learn/practice for a subject.
- Revise what you learned yesterday.
- Drink juices or take a tea break after every hour or two.
- Write along the learning. Everything you've learned or practice, keep a track of that.
- Eat good. Don't let exams bug bite and take away all the foodie happiness away. NOH!
- Keep your hopes up and work hard as much as you can.
Have you ever unplugged? I'd like to know some of your tips. In the meantime, you can email me anything blog or exams related :) WISH ME LUCKK!