1. Mirrors By Justin Timberlake
This song just makes me so happy. The lyrics , the music and everything. It is one of those song that makes me want to do a huge concert. Yeah!
2. We Own The Night by Selena Gomez
This is a lovely song. My best pick for sleepovers. In my imaginations , it takes me to woods and star gazing.
3. Best Song Ever by One Direction
YO , YAY , YUHOO! It can get a bit loud but I still play it out loud while being on long drives , as it's the best song ever.
4. 22 by Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift can never go wrong with lyrics. Although I am not 22 or going to be 22 in next few years, the music is just so awesome.
5. Lucky by Britney Spears
The only song from Britney Spears that gets me happily emotional. It's mainly about a very famous but lonely actress , I still take it positively .
6. Don't Leave Home by Dido
It is an old song I picked from my baba Jaan (dad)'s music collection. He has a great taste in music and we would always listen it in our family drives.
7. Lost And Found by Katie Herzig
This song has so many positive vibes. I listened it in film Family Weekend and right after watching the movie , I went straight to look for this song.
8. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) by The Pussycat Dolls & A.R.Rahman
This song was for film Slumdog Millionaire and I fell in love with it. My aunt had it recorded for me in a tape cassette when it first came out. Talk about dedication , lel.
9. What The Hell by Avril Lavigne
La-La-La! This is so funny song , it could lead up as a breakup song but it didn't. Aye Avril !
10. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
So these are some songs I enjoy almost anytime except when I am deadly sad and Wrecking Ball kind of songs are on my playlist. Yeah
What are some songs that make you happy?
Today , I am co-hosting Listed Tuesday with Erica from So Much Sunshine blog. Come , join us.
- Write a post about anything you want that includes a list of sorts
- Add the Listed Button to your post
- Come by So Much Sunshine on Tuesdays and add your link
- Read other posts, comment, and make new friends
- Shower, rinse, repeat each week.
- Follow your hosts!