Receiving and giving out letters and mail packages have always been one of my favourite things. Though I was born and raised in the age of being too techo kid , it still cherishes me to be able to collect stamps and other stuff via mail from other countries. If you remember , I had spoken about a snail mail program in my post a while back. So this is actually the time to let the show be started ;)
yo , grab a button!
What is We Love Snail Mail?
It's a monthly mail exchange program. Every month, you will be paired with a new partner and exchange mails, hand written letters, emails and become friends in a few weeks. We'll try our best to pair up two different cultured persons so you can make friends from different cultures and countries. Then you'll have to send your partner a small package.
How to do this?
The mail shouldn't be more than 3$-5$. Handmade items and handwritten letters are more than appreciated. It'd be more special if you include something that reflects your country's culture. Once you get your mail, it'd be more fun if you blog about this or Instagram it and link up here. Me & Areeba love to receive happy mails and we'd love if you join us too.
When you can sign up?
It's our first time so we're opening the sign ups from 26 June to 5 July. Once started, we'll take sign ups from 1st of the month to 5th of the month.
How to sign up?
Rules and conditions
- Every month's snail mail will have a theme. July's theme is Summer. Use your creativity and art skills to make a lovely creative package for your partner.
- Follow Noor's Place and I Have A Messy Bun Blog via Bloglovin' or anything else you'd prefer :)
- You'll be paired with a new partner every month. We want you to make new friends from all around the world with different cultures.
- Each month, sign ups will taken from 1st of the month to the 5th of the month. But as it's our first time, sign ups are opened for a bit long. From 26 June to 5th July.
- When we're done with the pairings, the pairings will be emailed to you on 7th or 8th of the month.
- Once you get a partner, you need to contact your partner within 48 hours. If your partner doesn't contact you back in 48 hours, let us (Areeba or Noor) know.
- Keep in touch with your partner through email or text, you'll have plenty of days to know each other. You have to send your snail mail package before the 20th of the month.
- When you get the mail, make sure to blog about it or Instagram it and let the world know. If you'd like, use this hashtag #Welovesnailmail and tag us :)
- On every month's 1st, we (Areeba & Noor) will post a link up on our blogs so you can share your snail mail experience. You can read others experience about the snail mail exchange and meeting new people from different corners of the world.
- Sharing is caring. Let your friends know about this program so they can take part too! Let's make some new friends and get some happy happy mail :) You can tweet about it with hashtag #Welovesnailmail
In the celebration of this cutie patootie thing (legitimately) , I am offering 20% off on my blog ads to everyone who's joining. Oh yeah (!!!) Use code "SnailMailLove" and get your sponsorship now.
Are you joining this snail mail program?