Oh my, is it for real that I am typing for my blog again? I guess it is. In the long line of chaos of life, I missed my blog. And blogging. And everything related.
Did the cyber space miss me? (secretly , I want a positive answer)
A lot happened and a lot is happening Life never stops , woah. If you had asked me about life matters only a year ago, I'd make a poker face and say "YOLO" . But right now , my mind is weaving answers in defence of life matters , they aren't much of a kid candy. Boy , is life easy?
I may have many things to say , maybe a lot to tell and I guess a LOT to read over big wide web. At the moment, my two lovely little cousins are playing with balloons and I am wanting a big cup of tea (always expecting and wanting tea. You know)
But for now , I'll just tell myself to stare at my screen and cherish over the idea that I am doing what I like to do. And liking what's going to happen. You never know ;)
Just like Robert Brown's quote , I can say :
"In few words , I can sum up my life : 12345678 texts and emails , fjrgfrbhjgrhjn events to attend and an infinite time to think about my career. Phew"
Hah , you can tell me I have no career in Math.
Except of thinking about how do I fight for math , I did :
-Attended the farewell party given to high school graduates from my school. Wow , I am not in school anymore. Like , okay </3
- Set up my room. I have my state of peace . Actually , Amma Jaan (mom) thinks room is my "kingdom" . Does a room make a good kingdom?
- Swapped LOL to "Lel" . trust me , it's even better and actually makes me laugh. Lel , lel , LEL . Punny.
- I had become a philosopher. Right , a philosopher. I kept writing sad-ish quotes and alas! Before I would turn into a statue , I got rid of being "extra philosophical"
- I somehow managed to get ADDICTED to Retrica. It's such a selfie app , awww. But don't think it's cute, it's destructive (Amma jaan said so) Because when she checked my camera roll , it had 500 retrica selfies. She hates it now :/
- I love Karachi even more.
That's it for now. I am acting like a giddy kid who just met her friend after a while. Hey blog and bloggy mates , IT'S BEEN A WHILE.
linking up with Ashley