Sometimes I wonder about random things . Like my new manicure with glittery nail polish doesn't look good (I should had bought it in pink instead of red) or my black sneakers doesn't fit me well . Well , it's way too random .
Some random goes weird . Weird enough to be different , like seriously .
I was thinking about my facts to add in a bio/intro type of thing . You would always need some sober things to put in your official papers . I put pen between my teeth and started wondering .
"How does my handwriting look? Yay or nay?"
" I am an IT genius . Pure gross"
" I would rather , tea cup or XL tea cup"They're sober enough to add in a paper file , but the real weird facts are coming on blog today .
1- I can't stand dull colours (deepest purple , blue-ish blue , grey like stones etc) . I just CAN'T . If I am supposed to wear a dull colour dress to a party , I am NOT going to that party . Bye!
2- The first song I heard of Miley Cyrus was the theme song of Hannah Montana . Ever since , I wanted someone like her to be my bestie (conditions may apply nowadays)
3- I am obsessed with gold . Not only the colour but the REAL one . I have a lot of jewellery that I either inherited or bought or got . I am not simply leaving my house without putting on a sparkling piece.
4- When I used Facebook for the first time , I thought it was so awkward and was never going to log in back . Then? I just tried to be social.
5- I have an unintentional passion for Mathematics ( I even learned this spelling for a good impression). This is a real weird thing . Even I accept it.
6- I have LOADS of bracelets . I am obsessed with them , whenever I am passing by a jewellery boutique , I make sure my eyes are closed .
Not weird enough? My pretty sponsors are also sharing their "itty bitty" weird facts with us today :
Alissa from The Wallflowers Secrets
2. I memorize funny movie and tv quotes and use it in when I talk to my close friends and cousins. My favorite one is from mean girls: "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me. I can't help it I'm popular" haha. Usually I just blurt random quotes at random times.
3. I have this happy dance that I do unconsciously when I get really excited. It's like a penguin walk with a little jumping motion. One time I did that in public. I got so embarrassed and my boyfriend kept telling me to do it again. Haha.
Zia from Bits of Days
1. I like to rub/scratch weenis a.k.a the flap skin on your elbow. I think it started when I still drank milk from the bottle and I would scratch the weenis of someone sitting next to me because it helped me put myself to sleep! The habit still continues until now somehow...
2. I put coins and notes in different pockets. I feel it's not efficient to put them in the same pocket so I always make sure to put them in different ones.
3. It bothers me if I don't finish my food and there are still crumbs on my plate! First, I feel like I'm not done eating if there's still edible stuff on my plate and second, I feel guilty wasting my food when there are people in the world who can't even eat three meals in a day!
Areeba from I Have a Messy Bun
The easiest way to piss me off is just to ask me what I want to become once I complete my studies. I hate this question. I mean, it's my personal business so stay away.
I'm very bad at texting. But once I start typing like mad, I type so fast and make lots of typos.
Lydia from The Piccolo Pixie1. If there is nothing plugged into a wall socket, it must be turned off. If it's not, I will turn it off myself.
2. The volume on the TV has to be at a multiple of five, otherwise I will get irritated.
3. Things have to look evenly spaced/in a pattern. On bonfire night I was putting together a chain of glow sticks with another person and they were making fun of me because every time they put in a different colour or the right colour but in the wrong order (which is even worse) I would get annoyed and have to fix it.
So , what are some of your weird facts?
Linking up with Nicole