As being left as the most non-superstitious person on earth , I hardly go for Astrology . But man , reading horoscope is much fun than reading my physics article about space and moo-baa-boo .
August is simply just a month , you see . But for me , it's quite special so let's do a little review.
- My blog enjoyed Eid time with ya'll .
- I turned sweet 16 on 16th August . An epic match from 16 to 16 .
- I figured out what happens if everyone's lucky number was ten.
- We almost met the people who ate their books .
- My school's annual party rocked everything , err can't stop
braggingmentioning my dress .
- Grab a Friend turned 18 , long live baby !
- So there're 6 things you should know. I almost wanted a house next to Kim Kardashian , glad I changed my mind .
- Finally , I made an Instagram .
And I said I was bad at recaps , hah just sayin' stuff . Ya know!
But the best memory of August is about time challenge . I am going school now , firstly it was truly hard to get recovered by the spoilness of summer . Secondly , I have subjects I would never ever read in normal life except of English literature and the classic books I get to read , okay sometime they give you a chance to get back to bed early & wake up with sun .
I am learning to tackle time , to be more manageable that probably I have never been before , so ummm thanks August . For every memory ( and .... my new tablet ahaha)
So how's been you Auggy ?
So it's been loads of August talk , so my August's sponsors are also sharing a feast , let's join !
Ellie of Serendipitous Whimsicality // Kim of 2JustBYou // Areeba of Aree With Umbrella // Yours Truly